She slept well the first 2 nights in her big bed. Then we had two terrible nights of waking up many, many times AND not wanting to go to bed (which hasn't happened in a long time). Then last night she only woke up once. Who knows if we'll ever get a pattern.
I found Dora sheets at Target! We haven't put them on the bed yet though. I feel like I am saving them for a special occasion...like if she ever sleeps through the night.
We hosted playgroup at our house this morning. We both had fun. This afternoon Karla has been a bundle of energy!!! I don't know where she gets it. Luckily she is not requiring me to chase or entertain her. She is having a lot of fun hiding under cushions, yelling at Oso, and wearing a pair of my high heel shoes she found this morning in my closet. I haven't worn them in years...didn't even know I still had them. They have provided hours (probably) of fun today.
Here is a picture of Karla purposely not letting me get a picture of her with all her hair clips and high heels. It was the best shot I got.
Okay, I'm being beckoned to play with Karla and Oso. I am actually Oso half of the day usually. I don't even use a special voice. I just have to hold him and talk for him.
No comments:
Post a Comment