I was sick for the first time since Karla has been home. A bad cold hit me Wednesday night. I had to call in reinforcements on Thursday for a few hours (thanks, Grammy!) because I was just so tired. Karla seemed to sense that I wasn't feeling well (or it could have been that I wasn't moving from the couch) because she played on her own more than usual and would look at me and just smile or touch my knee and then go back to playing. It was pretty cute.
None of us got much sleep last night because a certain 2-year-old kept waking up. Today Karla seems to be getting my cold so I am guessing that is why she was up so much last night. I thought she was the one that gave me the cold...but it seems like she is on round two here...ugh.
Grandma, Grandpa, Aunt Brenda and Uncle Russ came over to visit today! I am really hoping we didn't share any germs with them. Karla had fun showing everyone her "big" bed and pretending to sleep. She loves to play "sleep" but at night it is a different story! I didn't do a good job of taking pictures today. I hope Grandma got some good ones. Karla liked having lots of attention today and showing off all of her "tricks" and words.
We're really hoping for a night of sleep...and that Daddy won't get this cold too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment