Thursday, September 22, 2011

Update

Karla is LOVING preschool. She has really hit it off with one of the girls in her class and she's already invited to two upcoming birthday parties. The first few days I picked her up she was visibly disappointed to see me. I think she heard me tell enough people that, that now she makes a production of being disappointed to see me and having to go home. I am truly glad that she loves school so much. Jason and I enjoy hearing her talk about things she has learned...when she is in the mood to tell us.

Today is the first day I haven't had an appointment or tried to cram a lot of things into the time she is in preschool. The first two days of her going to school were hard for me but I am totally adjusted now. :)

Here are some pictures I uploaded a few weeks ago.

Karla enjoying our last visit to the pool.



Karla standing proudly beside her new fish Nemo. We did get a new fish the day after her first fish died. We encouraged her to get a Beta fish b/c they are easy to take care of and usually live a long time. She had fun picking him out. She wanted to name this one Nemo too. Almost every night when we go in her room she says "Nemo is still alive! I thought he might be dead." She's thankful everyday that he is still alive. I'll have to get a better picture...one where you can actually see Nemo.

No comments: