I will blog about Karla's birthday party eventually. We've (the girls) haven't been feeling well and now we are preparing to host Thanksgiving dinner this week.
Monday, November 22, 2010
Noodles
Karla started asking about 2 months ago when we were going to make noodles again. Jason and I have done it for years together for Thanksgiving dinner. Last year Karla did it with us and LOVED it. Finally, yesterday we made noodles for this coming Thursday. She remembered how to do it and was better at using the "crank" this year. I like having this tradition to do as a family now! We all enjoy it...and can't wait to eat them on Thursday.
I will blog about Karla's birthday party eventually. We've (the girls) haven't been feeling well and now we are preparing to host Thanksgiving dinner this week.



I will blog about Karla's birthday party eventually. We've (the girls) haven't been feeling well and now we are preparing to host Thanksgiving dinner this week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment