Friday, March 12, 2010

Adoption Day - FIRST Anniversary!!!!!!!!!

This was us last year!

For my "Adoption Day recap" from last year, click here.

In celebration of Adoption Day this year we went to Toys R Us last night and picked out a desk for Karla. Jason and I both have a desk in our "office" room so we thought Karla would like to have one too. Karla did get to play with her new desk a little last night before bedtime but it wasn't fully assembled yet. She seems to really like it and got right to work making pictures. This morning...she's back at it! "Working" with Oso this time. She's been "working" for almost an hour now!

It is an easel...

...and a desk!

Look at the back! All of her coloring books fit in.
Pap-Pap is in trouble. He gave Karla some markers that we just used for the first time...and I haven't been able to wash this off of her hand after two scrubbings. :)

Karla announced last night and this morning, "I need a puter (computer)now too, Daddy!" Jason and I both have laptops on our desks. I think she'll have to wait a while for her puter. :)


This is still one of my favorite pictures from last year. The whole time we were in the courtroom Karla was holding my fingers and playing with my hair. I loved it! :)


Happy Adoption Day Karla!!

No comments: