This picture is from a few weeks ago. Her friend Elaina has encouraged Karla to be more interested in drawing specific things. One day Karla drew this for me. I loved it so much I took a picture of it. It is her first family drawing...and we are all holding hands...awww!
Wednesday, December 14, 2011
Barbie
We walked in to ToysRUs and Karla gasped. I was wondering what on earth was wrong when I looked where she was staring with her eyes and mouth wide open. This is what we saw! It was a huge Barbie display. She had to look at everything Barbie before we could go look for the gift we had gone in for. It was fun.

This picture is from a few weeks ago. Her friend Elaina has encouraged Karla to be more interested in drawing specific things. One day Karla drew this for me. I loved it so much I took a picture of it. It is her first family drawing...and we are all holding hands...awww!
This picture is from a few weeks ago. Her friend Elaina has encouraged Karla to be more interested in drawing specific things. One day Karla drew this for me. I loved it so much I took a picture of it. It is her first family drawing...and we are all holding hands...awww!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment